Guidelines for worship at Tulip (Starting 5/31/2020)
We look forward to welcoming you back to worship at Tulip. In order to make everyone as comfortable as possible for you and all those around you we are asking that you consider these questions to determine whether you should attend or not. If any apply to you, then please worship on-line with us from home.
- Do I have any symptoms or issues that would make me or anyone else uncomfortable? (elevated temperature, coughing, achiness, sneezing, congestion)
- Am I in a high-risk group? (low immune system, transplant patient, high risk age group)
- Have I been exposed to anyone who has exhibited symptoms, been tested for or been exposed to the virus?
- Does my current work situation put me in potential exposure situations?
- To those who have young children: We Love Children! Their hugs are hard to resist, so please help us by keeping them by your side while in the building.
Our seating capacity is limited – so please keep that in mind in making your decision as well. If you choose to come, please remember the following:
- We ask all persons entering the facility to wear a face mask. We will have some available at the church if you do not have one. The only persons exempt from this are those on the worship team who are singing or speaking. The worship team will remain on stage or in assigned seats during the worship.
- We will have hand sanitizer available.
- The main doors and the sanctuary doors will be propped open for your convenience.
- “Greeters” will be available to help you find a seat or to assist in slight rearrangements to accommodate as many as possible while adhering to distancing protocol.
- The seating has been set for distancing. Please sit together as a family without seats between but leave at least 3 seats between each family.
- There will be an offering plate available in the narthex but it will not be passed.
- When the service is complete we will dismiss you by row (including the balcony.) We request that you refrain from gathering in the sanctuary or the narthex so others may leave without needing to skirt around any gatherings.
- We will be occupying the sanctuary (including the balcony), and the narthex as entry point. All other rooms of the church will be considered closed. Restrooms are available but we ask that they be used only in emergencies.
- There will be no children’s programming or services available during worship.
While these guidelines are in effect we will do our best to keep our worship time to as close to one hour as possible.